10 novembre 2011

Windows update resets XPS document writer as default printer

You don't want to use the Microsoft XPS Document Writer ? You are right.
You a real hardware printer in your real life? It makes sense.

So it's all crystal clear. What's your problem?

The problem is that Windows update service resets for you - in your back - your default printer to his XPS printer. Isn't than nice from Microsoft? They don't want you to miss their piece of software. Maybe you'll like it.

In my propsective, this is an intrusive action and it make me lose my time to reset again and again my machine preferences. To run it the way I want, and not how Microsoft forces us to use it.

That's why we don't like Microsoft that much... and also because of Vista, Windows Seven and soon Eight.

Once in a while, Microsoft should listen to what the users want instead of force-selling their buggy, slow, resource greedy, inefficient operating system called Microsoft Windows.

Aucun commentaire: